Do you ever want a pet but really don’t have the time to play catch with it, wash it, and train it daily?  Well, today you are going to hear about one pet that doesn’t require play time or extra attention.  This pet is called a rabbit or bunny whatever you prefer to call it.  I am going to tell you three reasons why rabbits are pets that don’t require special care.  My first reason is that rabbits don’t require daily walks.  For example, just like you have to walk a dog, groom it, wash it, and pick up its poop daily.  Rabbits don’t require that attention.  You might be wondering where rabbits poop if you don’t pick it up?  At our little bunny farm, we have trays to catch their poop and pee below their cages. The trays can also catch whatever food they drop and water they spill.  My second reason is that you don’t have to follow a watering and feeding schedule.  For example, most kids go to school, and maybe you are not a morning person so you like to sleep in.  Sometimes, you may not have time to feed your rabbit every morning.  That is ok, you don’t have to freak out.  Rabbits do not need to be fed on a schedule, you just have to feed them daily.  At my little farm, I don’t always have time in the morning so I feed them when I get home, if I have time in the morning then I feed them, and that is the only time I do that day.  My third reason is that rabbits themselves are low-maintenance.  Rabbits are not the animals that will wine and cry if they don’t have something they want.  The only time rabbits cry, wine or kick is when they are scared.  For example, dogs and cats need to get a vaccine, while rabbits are not required to get that vaccine.  At my little farm, I don’t really ever take my rabbits out of their cages, I pet them at times when I am feeding, but not generally. I do more with my rabbits in the summer when I am home all day, not much in the school year.  In conclusion, I believe that rabbits are easy to manage because they don’t require daily walks, don’t require you to follow a watering and feeding schedule, and rabbits themselves are low-maintenance animals.  Buy a rabbit today, you won’t regret it.